Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Speed Recovery - InsyaAllah

- Norazmar -
When I was transfered to EPRD back in 2007, he was among the first to greet me and showed me around the office. He would always be willing to help out especially when friends asked for favours (transfers, scholarships etc). He seems to have friends in every level of the education ministry and the state education offices.
But today, I was told by Zulfiqar EPRD, that he has been hospitalised for the past three days at Putrajaya Hospital - a minor heart attack. After office my wife and I went to visit him. He could not speak as doctors cut a hole in his troat to enable him to breath easily. He was awake and responded with smiles when I spoke to him.
I pray for his speed recovery so we could have some "teh tarik" after office or late nite drinks as usual.

No comments: