Monday, November 14, 2011

A worried parent

My second son, Amirul is studying at Politeknik Permatang Pauh. He will be in his second semester next year and will not be allow to stay in the hostel. He need to rent a house/room and travel everday to his classes. I've suggested that he write a request letter to the hostel warden so that he could be permitted to continue to using the hostel facilities.
I was informed that if Amirul's record is good, and he hand in his request letter in this week, his aplication will be approved with the new intake next semester.
Today Amirul called me, informing that he and his three buddies has already booked a house next to the campus and would like to have my approval. He also requested that he be permitted to drive/ride to campus. What could I say?

No comments: