Thursday, November 10, 2011

I - a typical Malaysian driver

As promised, I came home a lot ealier than usual. I've told my daughter that I will drive her to 1Utama for her workout. She MUST be at Celebrity Fitness befrore 8pm. But before that she MUST exercised on her own to burn 500 calories. So roughly I MUST drive (like crazy) and reached 1Utama before 7.30pm.
The traffic at Puchung and nearing 1Utama was horrible. A snail could slide much faster than my driving. I nearly crashed into a Wira in front of me when I speed upon seeing an empty lane. Suddenly all the cars in front stopped. Fortunalely I managed to press the brake padle hard. Anum, Fathiyah and Farhana gave a little scream. We could hear the scream of the tires and the smell of rubber burnt.
After that incident I drove more carefully. I praised Allah for the nearly costly accident.
We managed to arrived at 1Utama at 7.45pm sharp. As soon as my car reached the lobby, Farhana and Fathiyah quickly ran to the fitness centre. Farhana was saved from being punished for not completing her 500calories.

No comments: