Wednesday, November 9, 2011

I'm Inspired

Apart from travelling, my next favourite pastime is reading. Whenever there are no urgent tasks that need to be done, I would go to the nearest "pusat sumber".
Often, after performing my Zuhur prayer, I would passby a newspaper stand/rack that sells newspapers at discounted prices. As it was already late noon, nobody would buy them. I would "borrow" one, sit at a nearby table and read while waiting for the JHEP to be open.
Today I read an article that inspired me to eagerly update my blog. The article refers to a blog that was written by a teacher who teaches in a rural school. I was astonished of his dedication & innovation in teaching primary school children in a rural school.
The blog that I am reffering to is "apistakkisah.blogspot.com

No comments: