Thursday, March 7, 2013

A Trip To Sg. Besar


Anum with the proud "emak pengantin". We used to stopped by their home as it is nicely located by the busy Sg. Besar - Tanjung Karang road. 
  
Not surprising, an empty but big and long yellow trailer crashed into the murky 2metres drain in front of En. Idris's home the night before the wedding reception. Later, I was told later that the trailer was stolen as no one coming forward to claim it.    

En. Idris, the proud 1st. time "bapak pengantin" waiting to greet his guests and getting the "enveloped hand shake". He was my one of my best friends during my two years at Language Institute, Kuala Lumpur.

There were two long queues to get to the ordering counter.  They even have a drive-through counter at the other side of the counter.

It was a hot day. I ordered 3 bowls of chendol for the two of us. 


No comments: