Friday, May 18, 2012

Milo Dinosaur Anyone?

Returning home after attending a wedding exposition in Shah Alam, Nurul, my eldest daughter drove us to an eating area in USJ. She said the outlet was "hot" especially during weekends. Not to disappoint her, we agreed to have a try. After browsing trough the menu, I noticed that the foods and drinks were given outrages names.

I chose to have an ice dinosaur milo. To my surprised it was just an ordinary milo ice which was added with some extra milo on top.

One thing I like about the eating outlet. The innovation used in informing the waiter or asking for services; a simple press of a button on the table [no sound], and a waiter will stand in front of you in a short while.


 Discussing and "food tasting" with the prospective caterer for my eldest son's wedding reception.

First hand experience; The cost of hosting a wedding reception is very costly. No wonder brides, bridegrooms and even their parents have terrible headaches in determining the final cost.

No comments: