Friday, March 2, 2012

1st. Customer

Last Saturday, Anum and I went to Kuala Selangor. The main purpose of the trip is to take part in the petanque tournament being held at the mini stadium, Kuala Selangor.
Apart of meeting many old friends, Anum & I would like visit Cikgu Kamal & his family. We were once neighbours at Kemasik, Terengganu.
After loosing the second match, I drove the coastal road towards Klang town. Upon reaching Jeram, we noticed a big signboard "Fresh Seafood Restaurant". I made a sharp right-turn at the junction and after a few minutes reached at the restaurant. After ordering our "meals" and drinks, we were given the No. 1 payment card. Anum and I were the restaurant's first customer of that day.
After 10 minutes waiting for our orders, a few big groups arrived at the restaurant. Lucky for us, if not we have to wait longer.



No comments: